Differences Between Pedestrian And Auto Accident Cases

Check out this video to learn about the differences between pedestrian and auto accident cases in Florida. Then call Norden Leacox for a legal consultation.


How does a pedestrian accident differ from an auto accident injury case?


Differences Between Pedestrian and Auto Accident Cases Recently, I was speaking to a client about the differences between a pedestrian accident claim in Orlando and a routine auto accident claim. Obviously, the most striking difference relates to whether or not the person that is hit by the car owns an automobile. The at-fault driver’s personal injury protection would actually cover their initial medical bills. It’s very important to get the at-fault driver’s information, get their insurance information, and open that claim.

Other than that, there are certain things that affect pedestrian accidents versus auto accidents. Some can be the location of the accident. Did it occur within a crosswalk or outside of a crosswalk? Did it occur at night? There might be night visibility issues as well as distracted driving issues. These are all issues that an experienced trial attorney is well aware of and can look into.

If you’ve been injured in a pedestrian accident, we are here to help. Please contact us.

Were you or a loved one hit by an automobile while walking or running in Orlando and have questions about the differences between pedestrian and auto accident cases? Contact our experienced Orlando Pedestrian Accident Lawyers at Norden Leacox Accident & Injury Law today for a free consultation and case evaluation.

Our law firm handles cases for victims wrongfully injured by the negligence of others. Let us fight for you and your family.

Like Us on Facebook

Out of Town Resources

These Pittsburgh Pedestrian Accident Lawyers have done a great job creating educational content. If you need help with a pedestrian accident claim in Pittsburgh, we recommend you take a look at this website.

What Is Your Case Worth?
Call or text now to talk with an attorney and find out more.