Suing A City Or County For A Slip And Fall Injury Case

Check out this video to learn about suing a city or county for a slip and fall injury case in Florida. Then call Norden Leacox for a legal consultation.


Can I sue a city or county if I was injured from a faulty curb or sidewalk?


Suing a City or County for a Slip and Fall Injury Case If you’ve injured yourself on a curb and it’s a city or county curb, you can pursue that claim. It’s important that you hire a lawyer with experience with those types of cases against governmental entities. Governmental entity cases are unique. There’s specific requirements and statutes that must be followed. If they’re not followed correctly, you can be precluded from bringing that case later. It’s very important you hire the right type of lawyer.

There are also caps on the damages that can be assessed, in some cases, against governmental entities, and it’s important that you have a lawyer that can explain that to you so that you can make an informed decision. If you’ve been injured because of the negligence of a county, city, or any other governmental entity, please contact us. We have many years of experience pursuing cases against governmental entities, and we would be happy to help you

Were you or a loved one hurt on someone else’s property in Orlando and have questions about suing a city or county for a slip and fall injury case? Contact our experienced Orlando Slip and Fall Lawyers at Norden Leacox Accident & Injury Law today for a free consultation and case evaluation.

Our law firm handles cases for victims wrongfully injured by the negligence of others. Let us fight for you and your family.

Subscribe to us on YouTube

What Is Your Case Worth?
Call or text now to talk with an attorney and find out more.