Residential Property Injury

Check out this video to learn about what you need to do after a residential property injury in Florida. Then call Norden Leacox for a free legal consultation and case review.


What should I do if I was injured on a residential property?


Residential Property Injury If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall on a residential property, it’s very important that you document the scene immediately, if you’re able to. If you can or have someone with you that can, take pictures of what caused your injury and fall immediately, because oftentimes that evidence will disappear and it may be needed later down the line.

The next thing you should do, if you’ve been injured, is contact an experienced lawyer. Issues like that involving cases against a homeowner or a property owner can be complicated, and you need a lawyer that has experience with those types of cases. Oftentimes, it’s not going after that individual personally, it’s going after their insurance company. Most pieces of property and most homes have homeowner’s insurance, so it’s important that you hire a lawyer that has experience with those types of cases and can assist you and help you get full and fair compensation for your injuries.

If you’ve been involved in a residential trip and fall or slip and fall accident, please contact us. We’d be happy to help you.

Were you or a loved one hurt on someone else’s property in Orlando and have questions about residential property injury? Contact our experienced Orlando Slip and Fall Lawyers at Norden Leacox Accident & Injury Law today for a free consultation and case evaluation.

Our law firm handles cases for victims wrongfully injured by the negligence of others. Let us fight for you and your family.

Subscribe to us on YouTube

Out of Town Resources:

This Jamestown Slip and Fall Lawyer has done a great job creating educational content. If you need help with a slip and fall claim in Jamestown, we recommend you take a look at this website.

What Is Your Case Worth?
Call or text now to talk with an attorney and find out more.